Your privacy is important to us. It is Latitude Travel Ltd's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you on the website. Latitude Travel Ltd, and other websites we own and operate.
We work based on the Data Protection Law (13.709/2018) which provides guarantees of privacy, confidentiality, retention, protection of fundamental rights of freedom and the free development of the person's personality. In addition, we respect the Federal Constitution of the Federative Republic of Brazil, the Consumer Protection Code (Law 8078/90), the Civil Rights Framework for the Internet (Law 12965/14).
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We make it clear why we are collecting it and how it will be used, as everything is done for correct general administration.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means under current law to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except by court order.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Therefore, we are not responsible for third-party damages. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of third party websites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
As a consumer, you are free to decline our request for personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our website will be considered acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our policy is constantly updated.
The Latitude Travel Ltd website is not responsible if your data is used incorrectly or untruthfully, and is excluded from any liability in this regard.
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Cookies related to email newslettersThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Form-related cookiesWhen you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookiesTo provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third party cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us understand how you use the site and ways we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this website so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track things like the time you spend on the website or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the website for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site appears. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst we understand which optimisations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it's important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our website actually buy, and so this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure you get the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about Google AdSense, see the official Google AdSense Privacy FAQs.
- We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for future development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant advertisements where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have accessed the site through one of our partners' sites so that we can credit them appropriately and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion that can provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and information that the Latitude Travel Ltd website offers and with an enunciative but not limiting nature:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Respect for all national or international legislation to which Brazil is a signatory;
- C) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, bookmakers, games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
- D) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of the Latitude Travel Ltd website, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damages ;
- E) The published contents have copyright and intellectual property rights reserved, as established by Copyright Law n. 9,610, of 2.19.1998 of the Brazilian Federal Government and related matters. Any infringement will be reported to the competent authorities.
Data subject rights
The holder of personal data has the right to request from the Latitude Travel Ltd website, through the specific processing channel, at any time, upon formal request, information regarding their data.
Requests will be analyzed as provided for in current legislation within a period of 72 hours, unless legally determined and/or subject to law.
Data subjects, according to the text of the LGPD, can exercise their rights through:
- Confirmation of the existence of treatment;
- Access to your personal data;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data in violation of the provisions of this Law;
- Data portability to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
- Deletion of personal data processed with the holder’s consent;
- Information on the public and private entities with which the controller made shared use of data;
- Information about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of denial;
- Revocation of consent.
How to exercise your data subject rights?
- If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, you can cancel future sendings by clicking on the link sent in the marketing email;
- For other requests regarding the rights of the holder of personal data, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
We hope this is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether or not you need, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the features you use on our website.
The Latitude Travel Ltd website will make every effort to protect the information and data collected from the user through the website. However, considering that there is no fully effective and secure means of transmitting and retaining electronic data, the Latitude Travel Ltd website cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not succeed in improper access, exempting itself from any responsibility for damages arising from conduct of third parties, external attacks on the website such as: viruses, database invasion, technical defects or defects, as well as operational defects resulting from the use of the website and due to connection failures.